|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Clan | Sith Community

HomeNewsLatest images-[DE]- RanksRulesServersRegisterLog in
This site has been abandoned for our new site www.darkempireofthesith.com join/register there to keep up with our ever-growing Empire!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 JKA Servers
 Rules and Ethics
 -[DE]- Ranks
 Sith Code
 Sith Quiz
 Donate

Classes
 The Old Republic
 Jedi Knight Academy
 General Talk
 Biographies
 Cantina
 New Members
Hosted Sites
* New -[DE]- Site

The Story of Cerberus

Go down 
+2
-[DE]-Revan
Darth Cerberus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Cerberus
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Cerberus

The Story of Cerberus Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Cerberus   The Story of Cerberus I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 6:44 pm

"You were meant for Great things..."
~Humungus

Never once thinking that the greatest thing to happen to him was soon to come, Cerberus AKA Luke was destined to be a hero. Not just any hero you see. Not a hero as in, saving a cat from a tree, or rescuing a little boy from a fire, no. This was beyond all that. This had to do with the fate of all that was living.

Born on Polis Massa, Cerberus otherwise known as Luke at the time, had a most unusual story. While lying in the wreckage of what was once a hospital, 1 month old Luke lied in the burning debris until he was discovered by a mysterious man whos name remains unknown. He carried Luke and brought him to the nearest home just outside the city. Laguna and Ellone Loire, the most loving couple you could find, were not expecting that day to come home to find a baby on their front porch. Instantly they knew their prayers had been answered due to Ellones problem with conceiving a child. Attached to the baby was a note, reading: "This childs name is Luke, know him i do not, hospital explosion there was, only survivor he is, special is he, the answer lies here. Take care of him, i will be watching."

Laguna and Ellone watched over the child, and as he grew, more and more mysterious events seemed to occur. By the age of 1 he had somehow managed to throw his food across the kitchen onto the wall, a distance far more than any other child that age could throw it. Ellone had claimed that the child had done
it with nothing but his mind, but Laguna assured her there must of been a probable explanation. By the age of 3 he had reached the top of the roof of the house and jumped off without a scratch, all the while doing this behind Uncle Laguna's back. By the age of 6 he was found levitating from his bed fast asleep. Laguna had saw this and immediately knew it was to be kept a secret from Ellone. At the age of 10 he had stolen his first car, and drove it into a ditch, surviving the crash. It is believed that he formed a barrier around him as he fell.

As Luke grew, so did his powers. Entering school was the initial point of discovering his true potential. Luke was known to be quite the trouble maker in school, constantly being punished for his actions, whether it was; force pulling the chair from the teachers desk, or force throwing school supplies across the room, or even convincing students to give him their lunch money by simply using his mind. Laguna and Ellone were beginning to become concerned with all of the problems Luke was having, so they had him moved to a different school, a private, special school, for children like himself.

Luke attended the special school, learning to control his powers and understand his potential. There was most talk of Luke at the school, by both the students and the teachers. Rumors had gone around about
his power, and how impressive his abilities were. Some liked him, most feared him. He always seemed to manage to get into fights with others, 4 times as big as him. Although he never lost, people still seemed to dislike him and wanted him to leave. Until one day when an intruder came into the school, killing many students and teachers. Everyone panicked. Some even tried to use the force they had just
discovered, but it was easily unmatched by the intruders abilities. The students were told to remain in the classrooms, but as the sounds of young students being slaughtered pierced Lukes ears, he ran out the door towards the intruder. The intruder saw the attempt and went after Luke. The two charged at eachother down the hallway and the intruder swung his sword which Luke had heard was a lightsaber. Luke baseball slid underneath the sword and under the legs of the intruder. As the intruder began to turn around, Luke backflipped over the intruder landing behind him once again. Grabbing his neck and attempting to break it the intruder thrust the lightsaber at Lukes head where it barely cut his face, leaving nothing but a scar. Luke, angered by this, focused all of his energy into the intruders hand holding the lightsaber and forced him to cut off his own head using nothing but his mind. Luke fled the scene with the intruders lightsaber, hijacked a parked vehicle, and left.

A year went by as Luke became more and more familiar with the force and his newly aquired lightsaber. He bummed a ship leaving to Tattooine, and became affiliated with a bounty hunter he met in a bar who after seeing Luke fight, offered him a job to come work for the crime lord of Tattooine at the time. Luke accepted and worked for the Crime Lord, Silas Biggs, where he collected, mugged, and killed, many residents of that area. Although it is still unknown, Luke left the job after some event making Silas Biggs very angry with him, where he placed the highest bounty in crime lord history on his head. Some believe Luke had purposely altered his mission in order to protect someone he had loved, others believe he had stolen something most valuable to Silas, however the facts remain unknown.

Luke finally arrived to a Jedi temple, which he had heard much about. It was named, ENIGMA.
Luke met a man who went by the name of Humungus, also known by a select few as Cerberus, but that was more of a nickname than an in-game name. Humungus saw much potential in Luke, and accepted him into the clan. He could tell right off the bat that Luke had an attitude about him. That was all about to change. Luke then entered the Enigma Clan Era which he trained and moved up in the ranks all the way to high Council, running the clan with friends Humungus and Kinem Azrael. This lasted 3 years, and will possibly be another story, but not today.

Luke, now great friends with Kinem Azrael and Humungus, ran the clan and remained proud. The clan outperformed most other clans and Luke was finally happy, and now a Jedi Grand Master. As time went by, Humungus seemed to be on less and less. Luke and Kinem knew that his health was becoming weak. Humungus was Lukes dearest friend. The clan became saddened, and activity seemed to go more and more down. Until it was nothing but a memory. The clan still remains to this day, but is run by other members. Luke became saddened and left seeing as there was no one left.

2 Long years went by. Luke had not done much, mainly school and work. Until one day, when he came across the temple of the Dark Empire, otherwise known as DE. He was greeted by a man named Darth Apocalypse, who eventually turned Luke to the dark side. Luke was told to pick a different name, since Luke was known to be a Jedi. Luke thought of his friend Humungus/Cerberus, and took the name of his long time friend. He worked his way up the ladder and met a Sith named Omega, later known as Bane. He and Cerberus became good friends and helped form the clan with the help of Apocalypse. Problems happened, tensions rose, not much is left to say. Bane left DE and basically took it with him.

All that was left was Cerberus and Apocolypse, and a few other loyal members, where they then formed a new empire, that will soon, and most definately become one of the greatest clans, known as..
United Forces.

Cerberus, seeing how the ways of the sith could consume them, causing them to become like Bane and what he had done and thought, Cerberus turned to the Lightside once again, and became the Grandmaster to rule all of those who join United Forces and wish to be a Jedi..

And now is where the story continues...

Last edited by Lord Cerberus on July 25th 2010, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-[DE]-Revan
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
-[DE]-Revan

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Cerberus   The Story of Cerberus I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 7:31 pm

WHOAH Shocked That is... amazing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isaiahcombatmusic
Forge
Friend
Friend
Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Cerberus   The Story of Cerberus I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 2:47 am

That is LONG! but good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Ðarth Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Cerberus   The Story of Cerberus I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 3:09 am

Quote :
Problems happened, tensions rose, not much is left to say. Bane left DE and basically took it with him.

That Basterd lol
Back to top Go down
http://de.jkhub.org/members/darthapocalypse/
Forge
Friend
Friend
Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Cerberus   The Story of Cerberus I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 5:10 am

Bane was an alright guy to me, but trying to steal the clan that way Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Ðarth Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Cerberus   The Story of Cerberus I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 12:53 pm

He was an ADAShole lol!
Back to top Go down
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Cerberus   The Story of Cerberus I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 10:28 am

Very nice story Cerberus! I hope to leave a mark in the next chapter.

~Va'kion
Back to top Go down
http://www.thejediacademy.net/show_profile.php?f_id=12629
Gäwer
Sith Knight
Sith Knight
Gäwer

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Cerberus   The Story of Cerberus I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 1:11 pm

"a few other loyal members" - yay me
Back to top Go down
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Ðarth Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Cerberus   The Story of Cerberus I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 12:19 am

Cerb is Sith once more... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Cerberus   The Story of Cerberus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Cerberus
Page 1 of 1