|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website

|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Clan | Sith Community

HomeNews-[DE]- RanksRulesServersRegisterLog in
This site has been abandoned for our new site www.darkempireofthesith.com join/register there to keep up with our ever-growing Empire!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 JKA Servers
 Rules and Ethics
 -[DE]- Ranks
 Sith Code
 Sith Quiz
 Donate

Classes
 The Old Republic
 Jedi Knight Academy
 General Talk
 Biographies
 Cantina
 New Members
Hosted Sites
* New -[DE]- Site

Share | 

Cloud James Strife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo 3rd

PostSubject: Cloud James Strife   December 31st 2010, 12:35 am

Name: Cloud Strife

Species/Race: Human
Homeworld: - Tatooine
Faction/Clan: Jedi
Job/Occupation/Profession: Jedi Padawan
Skin/Model: [sadly wont show like it is AC Cloud ]
Blood Type - AB
Theme Song: Final Fantasy 13 Theme Song
Date of Birth:August 11* or August 19* 21ABY
Height: 5'7" 173 cm

Physical Description: Long spiky hair, with black clother and a mark of the Kreetle Wolf on his Sholder Pad. Very
Appearance -

Family: Strife
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair Colour: Blue
Eye Colour: Gray
Skin Tone/Colour: Slightly Tan
Languages: Basic, Huttesse, shryywook with an Onderon accent

Appearance in facial terms: Bold, violent

Personality: violent, serious, some patience, a tiny bit ignorant, Noble, Proud, Respectful, Honable, Comedic.

Stats -
Jump - 3
Push - 2
Pull - 2
Speed = 2
Seeing - 2

Absorb - 1
Heal - 1
Protect - 1
Mind Trick - 1

Saber Attack - 2
Saber Defense - 2
Saber Throw - 1

Background/History:

Blaster fire passed through the trees of a dark world.

"They are here, they found us my Padawan. Go! I knew this day would come, find your way never give up, make sure the Jedi stay together!"

Cloud's Master, Gorn Horath a Kel'Dor Jedi Master ignited his brightly emitting yellow blade and began repelling blaster fire from the onclosing Sepratist Army before him.

"GO!" Master Horath shouted.

"I can't leave you Master, I won't let you die, im standing by your side."

"Master Horath lost his temper, or was it his pride in his Padawan that his life must not enter the next for he knew his destiny and it was well known throughout the Order that Cloud is a significant figure within the Order.

A tomb with blast doors stood behind them.

"Leave, I cannot stop this my Padawan, you must go."

"I will not.. Leave y..."

"Master Horath Force Pushed his Padawan inside the tomb, and sealed the doors with the Force."

"Master, No I can't leave you." Cloud shouted but it was unheard from the bombardment of the Sepratists.

Cloud screamed out in pain for loss of his Master, he hit the door with so much Force it slightly made a dent and the tomb tremebled.

Silent voices hummed his name, "Taeis..."

Suddenly the blaster fire stopped, and Cloud could slightly here what was going on outside, but couldn't recognize the verbal attitudes. A disturbance in the Force was made directly afterwards and all assault had stopped. Cloud fell to the ground on one knee and held his chest. He knew his Master had been slain.

The disturbance was so abundant, it knocked Cloud unconscious. Taeis fell into a dream world; a world of past memories.

The great sakura blows passionate peddles through the wind as two honorable Jedi, one of them a glowing figure and the other a young man by the age of 19 walked along the path of the flowing stream, as they cross the bridge they stand beside eachother overlooking the rushing water and wait for the wailing winds.

"Cloud, my Padawan, you have many questions; speak."

Cloud paused for a minute; collecting his thoughts before he silently sighed and spoke.

"Master, the traditions of a Jedi follow the decisions we make through honor. How can we as people, save such a galaxy- torn apart by vengeance. The clones have betrayed us and destroyed the Jedi Temple"

Cloud's Master turned to him and smiled; "For it is our will as Jedi to bring honor to restore the Republic and the Order no matter what,not what is Just; but what is Honorable. Yes, our actions do display our pride as Jedi, and we must uphold our code for what is just is only willed through our actions as people, and we must uphold our code to those who do not understand our duty my Padawan." But as I am going to take my leave remember my words....remember them well" He then faded away Cloud with a tear in his eye walked towards his ship heartbroken.
Back to top Go down

Cloud James Strife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|-Dark Empire of the Sith-| :: General :: Biographies-
Jump to: