|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website

|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Clan | Sith Community

HomeNews-[DE]- RanksRulesServersRegisterLog in
This site has been abandoned for our new site www.darkempireofthesith.com join/register there to keep up with our ever-growing Empire!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 JKA Servers
 Rules and Ethics
 -[DE]- Ranks
 Sith Code
 Sith Quiz
 Donate

Classes
 The Old Republic
 Jedi Knight Academy
 General Talk
 Biographies
 Cantina
 New Members
Hosted Sites
* New -[DE]- Site

Share | 

-[DE]- Sith Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

PostSubject: -[DE]- Sith Ranks   September 15th 2012, 7:04 am

The follow list of ranks is concerning those who wish to understand the hierarchy and requirements needed to boost yourself in the Dark Empire of the Sith in Star Wars: The Old Republic. The list will go lowest rank to highest in terms of Authority and Prestige.

Some of these ranks share the same titles as in-game The Old Republic Classes, do not confuse the class of your in-game character with the ranks of the Dark Empire of the Sith. They are totally separate.

Sith Acolyte:

Sith Acolytes are ranks given to the newest recruits! To be apart of the Dark Empire of the Sith in SW:TOR is to be loyal, respectful, obedient and willing to grow stronger! Acolytes are the foundation of the Empire!

Sith Adepts:

Sith Adepts are experienced Acolytes. First major requirement to reach this rank is registration of both the Dark Empire's main site and the DE: TOR site. Adepts know a bit bout the guild itself and are to help moderate the Acolytes into learning the guild themselves. Minimum level for an Adept in SW:TOR is level 15, but the Adept must also have shown exceptional maturity and respectfulness to also have obtained this rank. Adepts have the ability to recruit other Acolytes themselves.

Sith Apprentice:

Do not be confused between the Rank Sith Apprentice and the apprenticeship between a master and a student; totally different categories. The Sith Apprentice Rank is the third rank up the hierarchy of -[DE]-. Minimum level for an Apprentice is level 25 and the user should have displayed great trust and loyalty to have obtained such a prestigious rank in the Dark Empire. Apprentices have the ability to withdraw from the Guild Bank. The Apprentice Rank is the 3rd and final rank of the Core Ranks before entering the Career Ranks.

Sith Zelot/ Sith Warrior/ Sith Knight:

Zelot (PVE), Warrior (PVP), Knight (RP) all share the same requirements. Minimum level 35. Although each rank is equivalent to each other in terms of authority each rank has their own individual role to play in the Dark Empire. For instance, Warriors are the blunt force of the Empire, rush-in, head-strong Sith ready for combat at a heirs notice and always willing to do Warzones, masters of Player vs Player. Zelots are willing to strike from the flanks and are also more focused on the objectives during Warzone play than killing and defending the armies. Masters of Player vs Environment such as Storymode, Heroics, and Flashpoints. Sith Knights are the first of the leadership role. Knights are to establish Role Playing events and stay in-character for whenever the Dark Empire establishes an event.

Sith Master:

A Sith Master is a force not to be reckoned with! Settling right underneath the command of Sith Lords, Masters are the very embodiment of a Sith! Their tasks are individually assigned by higher command and the minimum level for a Sith Master is level 45. Masters are Tier 2 Ranks in the Dark Empire and depending on the previous Tier 1 rank of the individual the Master shall be in charge of certain Careers and also serve as Lieutenants to Sith Lords.

Sith Lord:

Lords of the Sith answer only to the Dark Council themselves, Lords act as the most prestigious Sith who haven't yet been accepted into the Dark Council of -[DE]-. Their strength knows no limits! Their powers are never faltered. Sith Lords minimum level is 50. Being the last Tier of the Career ranks this is likely the last Rank to be bestowed to you. Tier 3 and final Tier of the Dark Empire Hierarchy.

Dark Council:

This rank will hardly ever been achieved. Only a selected few.. the ELITE Sith Lords are ever accepted into the Dark Council of -[DE]-. To be apart of the Dark Council is to become the very embodiment of the Dark side itself. Forged into a hard, calculating, cold malevolent power who deceives the masses. The Dark Council will never surpass the member limit of 12, not including the Dark Lord. A Dark Council member is usually specifically in charge of a certain aspect of the Guild itself. They are to be feared... respected.. and understood in only every way possible.

Dark Lord of the Sith:

There will only ever be one Dark Lord to rule over the Dark Empire of the Sith. Only one to rule them all! Darth Apocalypse, creator of -[DE]- and the head ruling body of it since 2008. He rules above the Dark Council and only he will ever assign its members. Apocalypse is your Lord and Master. Sith Empire

Last edited by Ðarth Apocalypse on October 2nd 2012, 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://de.jkhub.org/members/darthapocalypse/
Darth Pandorum
Dark Council
Dark Council

PostSubject: Re: -[DE]- Sith Ranks   September 20th 2012, 4:20 am

Looks very good.

Dark Council
Dark Council

PostSubject: Re: -[DE]- Sith Ranks   September 25th 2012, 7:45 am

Are there no Prophets or Blademasters in TOR DE?

Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: -[DE]- Sith Ranks   September 25th 2012, 7:47 am

Unfortunately SW:TOR guilds actually let you apply your ranks to members in-game. but their is a limit to how many ranks I can make, so I was only able to apply the above ranks before running out of customizable ranks.

Back to top Go down
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council

PostSubject: Re: -[DE]- Sith Ranks   September 25th 2012, 12:33 pm

SOMEONE CALL BIOWARE, DE needs them to patch this.!!!!

Netzach
Sith Master
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: -[DE]- Sith Ranks   September 25th 2012, 12:37 pm

Ðarth Apocalypse wrote:
Unfortunately SW:TOR guilds actually let you apply your ranks to members in-game. but their is a limit to how many ranks I can make, so I was only able to apply the above ranks before running out of customizable ranks.

Is Adept needed as a rank ? Suspect

Dark Lord
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: -[DE]- Sith Ranks   September 25th 2012, 12:59 pm

Its just a status rank, no duties really besides having the ability to recruit.

Back to top Go down
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council

PostSubject: Re: -[DE]- Sith Ranks   November 8th 2012, 2:08 pm

Maybe you should "adept" it to your needs

Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: -[DE]- Sith Ranks   November 9th 2012, 7:41 am

Don't you mean adapt?