|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website

|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Clan | Sith Community

HomeNews-[DE]- RanksRulesServersRegisterLog in
This site has been abandoned for our new site www.darkempireofthesith.com join/register there to keep up with our ever-growing Empire!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 JKA Servers
 Rules and Ethics
 -[DE]- Ranks
 Sith Code
 Sith Quiz
 Donate

Classes
 The Old Republic
 Jedi Knight Academy
 General Talk
 Biographies
 Cantina
 New Members
Hosted Sites
* New -[DE]- Site

Cool video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Empari
Sith Knight
Sith Knight
Empari

Cool video Empty
PostSubject: Cool video   Cool video I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 8:58 pm

Whenever I meet a new friend and i find out that he also loves star wars, I get real happy... but then I find out he likes Jedi better, when we get in an argument over who is better, I think of this song.

IK its not star wars related, but when you get down to it's sort of true wat there saying in the lyrics... Heres some of the lyrics that you can translate to the Jedi vs. Sith argument:

Been a long time since I met you back on Scaro could be translated to the jedi finding the Sith on Korriban

Not mush has changed since then... No explanation needed

Doesn't matter how hard you try to remove me, I think you will agree, that if one of us dies, then the other will too, I am locked in war with you. The Jedi need the Sith so the Jedi can show that they are "better" than us. Vise Versa

We both carry the fire that has the fire to end life, but what I with that flame is what separates our types Jedi use the force to protect the weak and we use the force to have only the strong survive.

I thought you always knew our fate to just keep fighting on and on, while time keeps turning. Jedi vs. Sith will never end.

The scenes in this video are all from my all time favorite TV show: Doctor Who.

Doctor Who is a TV show about an alien called The Doctor, hes part of an alien race called the Time Lords from the planet Gallifrey who were in a space war called The Great Time War, a war against the Daleks. Natives of the polluted planet Skaro, the Daleks seek to end all life not Dalek because they see all other species as inferior since they have emotions, and the Daleks supposedly have none.

The Doctor travels time with friends in his TARDIS, (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) his time machine, whose Chameleon Circuit, (the mechanism that lets his machine blend in with the time period hes in), broke in the 1950's that is why it's a police box.

This show is on BBC America, new season coming soon. It's the most epic TV show ever!

There is only
Passion.
Through passion, I gain
strength.
Through strength, I gain
power.
Through power, I gain
victory.
Through victory, my
chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

Cool video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool video   Cool video I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 10:51 am

DALEKS!

Cool video
Page 1 of 1