|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Clan | Sith Community

HomeNewsLatest images-[DE]- RanksRulesServersRegisterLog in
This site has been abandoned for our new site www.darkempireofthesith.com join/register there to keep up with our ever-growing Empire!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 JKA Servers
 Rules and Ethics
 -[DE]- Ranks
 Sith Code
 Sith Quiz
 Donate

Classes
 The Old Republic
 Jedi Knight Academy
 General Talk
 Biographies
 Cantina
 New Members
Hosted Sites
* New -[DE]- Site

About few of your members...

Go down 
+2
Gäwer
JvSAleksiU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JvSAleksiU

JvSAleksiU

About few of your members... Empty
PostSubject: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 8:33 pm

Greetings!

AleksiU from JvS Very Happy !

So yo, and main thing is, i saw 2 of your members called Nick and Kj flaming and tking around our Tffa server, mostly Nick was having a nice chit chat with me lol! They made few of our long time guests very bitter.

Is this the picture you want to give of yourself to other players?
You have to understand that when you go and flame around it doesn't just hurt yourself, it makes your clan look bad.
Nick was on a probhation to JvS, but was caught Multi clanning, he's a bad sport and very immature, but i give some respect to Gawer. he's mature and nice to talk with Smile

Don't think there's alot we should do, you people decide what you do.

SO NO DRAMA BROS!?!?

BTW I LIKE THAT SONG WHICH SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT ROLLERCOASTER! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gäwer
Sith Knight
Sith Knight
Gäwer

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 8:48 pm

I can say that when I was alerted of a situation on the server, I loaded in, and Nick was making very vulgar remarks toward this guy and disrespecting and insulting the JvS clan. Inappropiate behavior that makes our clan look horrible. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Twilight

Dawn_Twilight

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 9:08 pm

Hello Smile

I'm from JvS as well, just your average Sith Lord bent on taking over the Sith Faction, nothing special here.

Just decided to stop by and say Hi

And just say Nicky I'm a little disappointed Sad

I'd also like to ask whats that song on your forum homepage..?

Oh and I love your Smileys cheers
Back to top Go down
Nick
Minion
Minion
Nick

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 10:40 pm

its funny how you guys leave stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Aardvark
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 11:04 pm

Hello, I'm the JvS Prime Minister, I deal with Inter-clan affairs such as alliances, aids requests, and overall diplomatic negotiations. I wasn't there at the time, but this honestly doesn't surprise me at all, I've met Nick a few times and found his attitude almost unbearable. Which is saying something considering I do diplomatic relations. I, personally, have never seen him show anyone respect, also in my experience he is a complainer and braggart. He is also the only member to fail our probation, which to me, speaks largely of his character, or lack there of.

I don't post this because I have a vendetta, or because I wish your clan trouble. I post this as a simple warning that the JvS clan found his attitude lacking, and that he may do the same with your clan.
Back to top Go down
Viron Roan
Sith Hopeful [DE-T]
Sith Hopeful [DE-T]
Viron Roan

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 12:00 am

I have no real beef against you nick but I can't exactly defend you at the same time. you do occasionally do some annoying things which tend to start fights. you're a good player but part of being in a clan is also being respectful of your other members and other players, especially ones in other clans.

so when a member of another clan comes onto our forum and says you've been doing the same annoying things i've seen you do on our own server, well how am i supposed to still respect you as a player at that point?

not only are you losing respect from me and your clan but you're making me and other UF members look bad by wearing the same tag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/omarfwmusic
Nick
Minion
Minion
Nick

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 12:49 am

mayby you guys would wanna know how your clan member soon as i joined i said hi he sais your a whiny little bitch?

kept calling me a nub he said my clans horrible.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Minion
Minion
Nick

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 12:51 am

and another thing. i was never rejected by your clan i canceled my application there so i can be here. but dont worry if it cost's you guys so much grief i wont go to JVS and you dont go to United forces deal?

Close topic please.
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Twilight

Dawn_Twilight

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 1:23 am

Nick wrote:
and another thing. i was never rejected by your clan i canceled my application there so i can be here. but dont worry if it cost's you guys so much grief i wont go to JVS and you dont go to United forces deal?

Close topic please.

>_> Nick Nick Nick...

You have people in JvS and United Forces here saying that you do have a attitude.

You didn't Cancel your Application, You told Angelus over Xfire you were Double Clanning, He brought the logs right to the Senate Rotunda and Kami traded his Ban Hammer in for a .50 Cal Ban Rifle...

There is also that little incident during the first week of your probation, but we were nice and let it go...then more stuff, then The Double Clanning, Then you were rejected..
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Twilight

Dawn_Twilight

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 1:31 am

Sorry for Double Post o.o

Here is Nick's JvS Application if you wanted to see it..

http://www.phpbbcity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?mforum=jvs&t=1797&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&mforum=jvs

Ignore the uhm..Last Part after the "-REJECTED-" in the title..

It was either our *ahem* Rebelious Senate Representative or our Chancellor who did that..

You'll...Know what I mean after you see the title..
Back to top Go down
Viron Roan
Sith Hopeful [DE-T]
Sith Hopeful [DE-T]
Viron Roan

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 6:16 am

Nick from what im reading it seems like you think you can just get a free ride on all this bullshit if you just apologize every once in a while.

you've apologized a few times while i've been around to see it and a few clearly when i haven't. you run around interrupting training sessions between paddy's and trainers. you even revoked your initial application for UF claiming gawer was a dick because of a fight you got into with him which you then later settled and re-applied, only to start MORE fights with more members.

You run into my room that im in with link, charge up a shot at me while im practicing, shoot me and me and link tell you to stop and chase you off and you fire more shots at us. you say "i only fired one shot geez stfu". and when i tell you to stop interrupting us in the future you reply with "STFU!!!!!"

do you really think you can run around doing immature crap and tell people to stfu when they call you out on it an you expect to maintain a respectable stance in the community?

clearly i'm not the only one with this opinion of you as many other people from a DIFFERENT clan are saying the same exact thing.

Quote :
well i dont have nothing to say good about him, i met him and, well maybe its just first impression, but not sure, need to stop with insults thats for sure.
Quote :
I must say that I am forced to retract my initial comment regarding his maturity. What I witnessed the other night was telling and a little eye-rolling.
Quote :
Just yesterday, he puffed up his ego and ran into me headon, challenging and cussing. I admit i was wrong there too, but i am not applying.

Apparently his abilities in staff and single have gone to his head.

so ask yourself, are you really ready to join a clan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/omarfwmusic
Darth Cerberus
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 2:37 pm

I represent the lead of the clan along with Apocolypse when i first of all say sorry for any irritation, or confusion with this whole event, i appreciate you informing me about this, we the council will deal with this situation accordingly. There is nothing further that needs to be said, if anything is left to mention, PM the information to my inbox. I am locking this thread.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About few of your members...   About few of your members... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About few of your members...
Page 1 of 1