|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website

|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Clan | Sith Community

HomeNews-[DE]- RanksRulesServersRegisterLog in
This site has been abandoned for our new site www.darkempireofthesith.com join/register there to keep up with our ever-growing Empire!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 JKA Servers
 Rules and Ethics
 -[DE]- Ranks
 Sith Code
 Sith Quiz
 Donate

Classes
 The Old Republic
 Jedi Knight Academy
 General Talk
 Biographies
 Cantina
 New Members
Hosted Sites
* New -[DE]- Site

Xfire = Titan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zienna
Friend
Friend
Zienna

Xfire = Titan Empty
PostSubject: Xfire = Titan   Xfire = Titan I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 1:28 am

Well Id get ready to say goodbye to Xfire. It has now been bought by Titan Gaming Community and Viacom sold it to them without them even interviewing the original workers of Xfire. Even the owner himself is gone and is off working on Raptr. If Titan starts to screw with xfire Im going there as well. Alot of the people are pissed off, and Titan isnt one that really keeps their word.
Don't believe me?

http://titanplatform.com/

Titan Gaming acquires Xfire.

August 2, 2010--Titan Gaming acquires Xfire.

Titan will be taking on the Xfire name, with a focus towards ongoing innovation in the gaming space. The Xfire services will continue uninterrupted for its users. Xfire redefined how gamers communicate, Titan intends to build upon this tradition and utilize the Xfire platform to help gaming companies better engage their users. We look forward to continuing and expanding upon the Xfire service.

--- Raincrow

Xfire will probably never be the same again, but I hope they don't mess with it too bad. -_-
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/assn.zienna
Kenshiro
Sith Marauder
Sith Marauder
Kenshiro

Xfire = Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire = Titan   Xfire = Titan I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 3:27 pm

hmm i dont really know much about titan; but yes i hope they dont ruin xfire.
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Friend
Friend
Zienna

Xfire = Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire = Titan   Xfire = Titan I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 5:28 pm

Finally someone has made an introduction. Maybe things won't be so bad.....or maybe....its a trap. o.o

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself - I'm Mark Donovan, one of the original founders of Titan. It's true that we've acquired X-Fire and that we are NOT planning on shutting down the service or changing it in any substantial way. We love X-Fire and what the company has done for gaming since 2003.

What we are planning to do is make some significant enhancements to the features, products and functionality of the service over the coming months. I'm personally looking forward to working with the community to get this done.

A quick intro to Titan: We have a solid team made up of game industry vets including our CEO John Maffei who has previously worked at Xbox and the ZAM Network. We also have vets from EA, THQ, Sony Online Entertainment, FOX and IGT. The company has humble origins from simple scripts to help CS clans manage scheduled matches and has grown into a comprehensive competitive gaming platform.

We'll be releasing more information as it becomes available over the coming weeks and months, but I wanted to put any concerns or doomsday prophecies to rest and start the process of getting to know you guys.

Thanks and if you have any questions please feel free to post them here - I will do my best to answer as many as I can (we're pretty busy) today.

Cheers,

Mark

...serveral posts later....

Thanks very much for the welcome!

We won't be adver-spamming you guys on Xfire. Advertising has been a key source of revenue for the company for many years now and will remain one, but spamming just isn't good business practice.

We have no plans of removing, modifying or charging or existing services. We may add premium features to the existing client in the future but we are still scoping this out. Please be patient with us, we have a lot on our plates Again, let me reiterate, Xfire will remain free. We'll have more information for you going forward soon.

Cheers,

MD
Back to top Go down
Gavreel
Anonymous

Xfire = Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire = Titan   Xfire = Titan I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 9:47 pm

Quote :
Id get ready to say goodbye to Xfire

Thanks for entertaining me with your useless childish opinion you hysteric, lmao.

You're running around screaming Xfire will be screwed up, because another company bought it?
It seems like you're just scared of changes.

Quote :
Titan isnt one that really keeps their word

From where did you got that? Did another kid told it you and you just decided to belive it because no one told you it's wrong? Well I'm doing it now.

Titan Gaming isn't going to "screw Xfire up", they want to improve it and they probably don't mind if raged kids leave Xfire because they are scared to lose their profile or ****.

So please girl, stop acting like you would know anything.
Back to top Go down
Zienna
Friend
Friend
Zienna

Xfire = Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire = Titan   Xfire = Titan I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 2:04 am

Excuse me? Am I not entitled to my own opinion?
Back to top Go down
Gavreel
Anonymous

Xfire = Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire = Titan   Xfire = Titan I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 5:32 pm

Of course, but your opinion is obviously stupid and unfounded. You should notice that yourself. Also some people which are not as smart as me could maybe think it's the truth what you're spitting.

Back to top Go down
Zienna
Friend
Friend
Zienna

Xfire = Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire = Titan   Xfire = Titan I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 7:26 pm

Gavreel wrote:
Of course, but your opinion is obviously stupid and unfounded. You should notice that yourself. Also some people which are not as smart as me could maybe think it's the truth what you're spitting.

Xfire = Titan E14507

I am very sorry that my words are "stupid and unfounded" to you.
You should notice yourself as well, that you are being very rude.
Back to top Go down
Gavreel
Anonymous

Xfire = Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire = Titan   Xfire = Titan I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 7:02 pm

Happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xfire = Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire = Titan   Xfire = Titan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xfire = Titan
Page 1 of 1