|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Clan | Sith Community

HomeNewsLatest images-[DE]- RanksRulesServersRegisterLog in
This site has been abandoned for our new site www.darkempireofthesith.com join/register there to keep up with our ever-growing Empire!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 JKA Servers
 Rules and Ethics
 -[DE]- Ranks
 Sith Code
 Sith Quiz
 Donate

Classes
 The Old Republic
 Jedi Knight Academy
 General Talk
 Biographies
 Cantina
 New Members
Hosted Sites
* New -[DE]- Site

Spirit's Biography (Depressing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpiritHero
Sith Acolyte
Sith Acolyte
SpiritHero

Spirit's Biography (Depressing) Empty
PostSubject: Spirit's Biography (Depressing)   Spirit's Biography (Depressing) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2011, 12:37 pm

My real name is Cormac, and I'm from Blarney Ireland. When I was young I had to deal with abusive parents and punks at school. Yeah I admit I was no tough guy in fact I probably the skinniest lad in Ireland my age. When I was 16 I had gone to america to get away from it all. My brother was kind enough to get me out of that mess. I went to get a blood test one day and was diagnosed with Under Active Thyroid Issues. I joined a high school band called rising action and played with them whenever I visited america. I was a decent bassist and a damn good fiddler back in Ireland. When I came back from america my father had left and still hasn't come back since today. I made my way through school without trouble, but the real problem was dealing with my drunken mother. When I was 17 I was jailed for various crimes which I don't want to talk about. When I turned 18 I got kicked out of the home and began living with my brother. I had helped him pay his home in return to stay there. Later that year my mother had died from alcohol. I turned 19 soon enough and I had bought a small building in Dublin with two floors and used the bottom floor as a Computer shop, and the top as living space. That year I had drinking issues and soon enough I had alcoholism. I began doing private networking services for buildings and repair computers for friends. I turned 20 this February, was beat up walking home from the pub, and they broke my leg. This march I met a gal named Nora. I hope things get better for me this year. I skipped many because I don't want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Ðarth Apocalypse

Spirit's Biography (Depressing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit's Biography (Depressing)   Spirit's Biography (Depressing) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2011, 12:47 pm

wow...
Back to top Go down
http://de.jkhub.org/members/darthapocalypse/

Spirit's Biography (Depressing)
Page 1 of 1