|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Clan | Sith Community

HomeNewsLatest images-[DE]- RanksRulesServersRegisterLog in
This site has been abandoned for our new site www.darkempireofthesith.com join/register there to keep up with our ever-growing Empire!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 JKA Servers
 Rules and Ethics
 -[DE]- Ranks
 Sith Code
 Sith Quiz
 Donate

Classes
 The Old Republic
 Jedi Knight Academy
 General Talk
 Biographies
 Cantina
 New Members
Hosted Sites
* New -[DE]- Site

The Slave Reborn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kethala
Sith Zealot
Sith Zealot
Kethala

The Slave Reborn Empty
PostSubject: The Slave Reborn   The Slave Reborn I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 6:45 pm

It was a very dark day indeed when kethala found herself in the holding cell of here madalorian captor's ship. The cold dark hum of the cell being here only companion, it almost seemed hopless as a child for her to be free. The early life for kethala was spent mostly being drug about like some hopless halfwit of a slave and pleasing every hutt from narshadda to tatoonie.
The very last membrable experince as a slave dancer was that of the day darth revn found her in the cantinas of anchorage tatoonie, thoughs were the days. A free meal of what ever slop was shoved down her throat and dancing till her feet swelled in anquish. Revn couldn't help but notice the attraction he had for this slinder twelekk, the essence that simply rolled off her, the fact she could be easily brocken.
Darth Revn approached the girl and began to get to know who this exotic creature was but, it wasn't long till the exchange bounty hunter found their was to him and questioned him over this.
" hey you there" a gamorrian pig squiled
" ..." silence was his only retort
The hulking gamorrian raised his axe and snorted " jabbar doesn't like his slaves talking " as he shocked poor kathala with a stun batan
" as for you "
The silence brock as the next few sounds were the snapping of bones and the dieing squils of gamorrian slave drivers. The cantina was dead silent at this point and few dared to even stand up the exit the building for the true power of the sith had been unleashed in a matter of seconds. A small crying tweleek lay before Darth Revn's feet, with his saber drawn he walked slowly to the now half naked tweleek.
She had seen death before but never has she felt the warm glow of a sith blade near her, she began to raise to a knee and muttered the words of the sith code...
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
"Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."
This struck Darth Revn as a surprise, how could such a pitiful creature know the teachings of the sith. This also reminded Darth Revn of the glorious Darth Talon anther tweleek turned sith through some random event such as this. He then retracted his blade and extended his hand toward the child.
Saying with an almost lifeless cackle " Join me child, and together we will destroy all, you will be feared and hated by all, and your death will be batised in a glourious fire"
She simple held his hand and walked her new path of chaos and destruction as the new apprentice of Darth Revn. Sith Empire study Sith Empire
Back to top Go down
Darth Pandorum
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Pandorum

The Slave Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slave Reborn   The Slave Reborn I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 6:50 pm

awesome lightning
Back to top Go down
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Ðarth Apocalypse

The Slave Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slave Reborn   The Slave Reborn I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 6:52 pm

Very good! Revn needs to read this biography haha. You went from being a slave of the Hutts to now being Revns slave! lol just kidding.
Back to top Go down
http://de.jkhub.org/members/darthapocalypse/
Kethala
Sith Zealot
Sith Zealot
Kethala

The Slave Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slave Reborn   The Slave Reborn I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 6:54 pm

well thank you my dark lord, ill try to update this as i go along.
Back to top Go down
Kethala
Sith Zealot
Sith Zealot
Kethala

The Slave Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slave Reborn   The Slave Reborn I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 7:25 pm

Her foot steps didn't lead very far from the cantina to the hanger... at least not with out notice. She was now the top prority for almost everyone under jabbar's slimy tail. Damn slug had resources, and thats all he needed to get what he wanted. jabbar is probably the only hutt i can think of that likes nar shadda more then his nice fume filled homeland of hutta. I quess now adays anything is possible.
The slug exchange thugs were everywhere, even within the imperium. The empire's backbone.. well metaphoricaly of cource. The man who hunted me down a few months prior to this event was Calo Nakern, the souless mandalorian bounty hunter who had posted kathala's mother on a pike just before ... having his "way" with her.
He was a cold hearted basterd with steel in his spine and a fresh clip with him at all times. He drove a small freaiter class vessel and staged his opperations near the outrim most of the times but, there is always the one job that will bring any bounty hunter out of their holes. The one about recapturing his most prized bounty was just the thing. 3 years.. 3 long years i thought what was going to happen if i caught him.. 3 years i planed my revenge.. but it wasn't that time yet, atleast not now.
I was always taught the ways of the sith, letting it's dark power grow in my bones, But something seemed different about my new master. His strength knew no bounds, no limits, no restraint.. He must have been hurt strongly enough to breack him.
" My dear kathala, what bothers you?"
" I .. nothing master"
A sweft but stern hand soon followed and knocked kathala on the floor of the shuttle.
" Don't lie to me child, it would be a sham to scar this pritty face any more then i have to."
Darth Revn said as his fingers gently rubbed her now brushing check.
A tear slowly fell from her check as she drew stugled breaths " ma.. master?"
"Yes dear apprentice?" His face filled with anquish
" thank you... " as her voice sliped into a relaxed tone
The teachings of the sith a strange in nature to thoughs who do not understand them but, one thing is clear about the bound between an apprentice and the master. That is no matter how much pain one anther goes through, no mater what they feel, they will always know. This didn't make kathala any colder to her master, infact it strengthened that special bound and with this she can now be molded into the perfect weapon of the sith....
A dark knight of the empire, the darkness in thease long days. Sith Empire study Sith Empire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Slave Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slave Reborn   The Slave Reborn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Slave Reborn
Page 1 of 1