So I've come to the conclusion since Martyr keeps saying Jung Ma whenever I spin, that marks of contact from the real Star Wars lore can be applied to Jedi knight Academy.
For instance Jung Ma is a 360 degree turn to build momentum for a lightsaber attack in the Star Wars Lore, which easily can find itself being applied into JKA.
Dont confuse this Jung Ma with our DE:TOR Jung Ma server (that server was named after the attack however).
Lots of the real marks of contact wont be identified however, unless you enable /cg_dismember 999 in your JKA console in-game.
- Sun Djem was the act of disarming your opponent but not directly harming them. This can be applied to when you knock your opponents saber out of their hands in-game.
- Shiim was a method of scratching your opponent and was not set to any direct place on your opponent. This would be like a minor scratch in JKA, a cut with the tip of your saber that did very little damage.
- Cho mai was the amputation an opponent's weapon-hand.
- Cho sun was the amputation an opponent's weapon-arm.
- Cho mok was the amputation an opponent's limb, such as a humanoid's arm or leg.
- Shiak was the act of stabbing an opponent. Which would be a roll-stab, or a precise poked attack in JKA.
and for more saber info click here!
So good day to you Sith and I hope I expanded your minds with more useless information!
___________________________________________xfire: Darthapoc PSN:DarthApocalypes
Star Wars: The Old Republic: Àpôcálypsé / Sorzen /Begeren Colony server