|-Dark Empire of the Sith-|
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website
Welcome to the |-DARK EMPIRE OF THE SITH-| Main Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Clan | Sith Community

HomeNewsLatest images-[DE]- RanksRulesServersRegisterLog in
This site has been abandoned for our new site www.darkempireofthesith.com join/register there to keep up with our ever-growing Empire!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 JKA Servers
 Rules and Ethics
 -[DE]- Ranks
 Sith Code
 Sith Quiz
 Donate

Classes
 The Old Republic
 Jedi Knight Academy
 General Talk
 Biographies
 Cantina
 New Members
Hosted Sites
* New -[DE]- Site

Getting banned wearing tags

Go down 
+2
Ðarth Apocalypse
Darth Sacrilege
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

Getting banned wearing tags Empty
PostSubject: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 1:28 am

I was on this server, minding my own business, chatting, not recruiting actually. The admins weren't enforcing any rules...discipline was virtually dead. Then a newbie asks me what clan I'm in, and I just set my name to my de tags. The next thing I know, the admin who has been ignoring all the rule breaking suddenly starts in on me and I end up banned.

Lesson learned....private chat is best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thejediacademy.net/show_profile.php?f_id=12629
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Ðarth Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 1:48 am

was it on the -[KR]- server? Knights Reborn? They caught me and martyr recruiting there one night and without warning they banned us. lol

So since then I had Ultimate Gamer go there one night just to test what JA+ was like since he's new and he got banned just have having -[DE]- tags. That just shows you how corrupt that clan is.

I've had issues with -[KR]- for years, all starting with one of their admins that broke rules and accused me of them. If there is one clan I hate the most it's Knights Reborn.
Back to top Go down
http://de.jkhub.org/members/darthapocalypse/
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 9:35 am

Ironically, yes, yes it was.....and there was this kid I was thinking about getting over here. I wasn't going to recruit him on their server, just get some contact information and point him our way. I wish that they post that rule if they're going to enforce it.

Are we at war with them? We should be!
Back to top Go down
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 9:38 am

I was talking to admins on another server and I told them about the incident. Told them that if someone did that on our server we don't just autoban them. We -[DE]-cimate them until they ragequit. Then we ban them.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 9:40 am

A pet peeve of mine is when you go to a server because it looks like 8 people are there, and it turns out that some loser admin put 8 custom bots on the server to make it look populated. That annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Ðarth Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 10:17 am

I've been at war with them since i first entered JKA online... They enforce things they don't even make clear, and if you question them they point you toward their forums and ban you. Such idiocy.

So many people hate -[KR]- they have too many uptight admins. It wont matter what you tell them when trying to be logical or reasonable, it's their way or the highway which is why they are a bad clan.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 10:55 am

We need to sneak a bunch of DE member onto their server and massacre them....
Back to top Go down
Empari
Sith Knight
Sith Knight
Empari

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 3:21 pm

I like this plan.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 4:24 pm

I'll go as Xerjb
Back to top Go down
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Ðarth Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 6:41 pm

-[DE]- has raided -[KR]- before.... and within 30 seconds they slept every1 and banned us one by one.....
Back to top Go down
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 8:18 pm

That's why you've gotta do it in disguise. The jerks insist they follow their rules but there is no defination of "recruiting" in their rules and I can't ask someone because they haven't approved my account yet
Back to top Go down
Ca'Verd
Sith Acolyte
Sith Acolyte
Ca'Verd

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 9:24 am

I think there is even a server named, and I quote, "F*** YOU KR." I just checked this morning though and the server is now gone. A pity.
Back to top Go down
http://joshuaaspotts.webs.com
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 5:39 pm

I remember that server, it was filled with bots when I went on
Back to top Go down
MrDJSilva
Sith Acolyte
Sith Acolyte
MrDJSilva

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 1:16 pm

lol they just banned me too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mrdjsilvagaming
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Ðarth Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2013, 8:13 am

So today Silva talked to the -[KR]- staff member Jawfin about being banned just for wearing tags. This is how the conversation went...

mrdjsilva wrote: Hey i was on your server and i wasn't even on the server for 5 seconds and i got banned for no reason what so ever i really want to try and resolve this issue as i don't really call that fair and professionalism from KR. Sincerely, MrDJSilva

Jawfin Responded with: Unfortunately for you, you are a member of the -[DE]- clan. Of which, your leaders purposefully attempted to recruit our visitors on our server, the lowest form of honor there is. If you have an issue about being fair and professional, I suggest taking this up with -[DE]-Darth Apocalypse and -[DE]-Darth Martyr. This is not the first time they have done this either. Simply put, we cannot trust -[DE]- and there is it. ~jawfin

Silva responded with: Yes i am apart of -[DE]- that i don't deny that, but how can something the leaders of DE effect me it gets me banned for someone else's stupidity, I just want you to hear me out i only train with DE so i can be a better JKA player and go to different clans to see what else i can learn as i havn't been playing very long i do wanna resolve this issue between me and your community, as being banned for something that Darth Apocalypse & Darth Martyr did and i get the blame for their own stupidity, but i am in a process on making my own community and i was hoping to co exist with you guys and as i don't want my community (i'm not talking about DE) to be at war with each other i would like to talk to you further on this on Ventrilo and i would like to talk to you and the rest of the KR Council to appeal myself for unbanning as this is not fair at all and with all due respect being banned without a actual reason is very arrogant in my understanding. My Ventrilo Information is Their is no password for the server as it is publicly open to anyone Hostname/IP: worldselitegamers.maxfrag.net Port: 3862 I do hope that the KR Council be able to join me on ventrilo on discussing this or at least yourself so i can resolve this issue between me and the KR community. Sincerely, MrDJSilva

Then Jawfin ended it with: The leaders of a clan set the basis, the foundation, the whole drive of the clan; whether it be skill based, community based, or based on poaching. It’s our repeated experience DE is founded on the latter. That you admit they are stupid doesn't help our opinion of them much either. As a leader I sincerely hope my members do not share your mindset, that the actions of the leaders have no effect on its members. Your own lacklustre attitude towards your clan doesn't change what they do. I can lift your ban as you feel you do not represent your clan when away from its server. As a friendly warning though, if this is what you want please don't put -[DE]- tags on; not because we don't want to see you represent your clan, but because our server is set to ban DE members on sight. Note though, this is not war - war is when we'd attack your server, which if happened trust us you will not need to ask if we were at war, it would be self-evident. Cheers Jawfin _________________

Silva BS'ed a lot just to get unbanned from the -[KR]- server but Jawfin however was very arrogant and rude.

Quote :
Unfortunately for you, you are a member of the -[DE]- clan.
So apparently It's a bad thing just to have our tags according to -[KR]- ...they sound so noble and respecting right? Don't forget this latest feud is just because Me and Martyr were recruiting one of their guests. Don't forget their server JA+ motd made no mention of no recruiting at the time.

Quote :
your leaders purposefully attempted to recruit our visitors on our server, the lowest form of honor there is.

Really...? I must say this made me facepalm myself in real life. If they consider clan recruitment in a video game the lowest form of honor.... you know what I'm not even going to continue that... wouldn't deliberate laming orrr flamming, or server crashing be down there instead???

Quote :
If you have an issue about being fair and professional
I personally have a huge issue with -[KR]- being fair and professional.

1.) Fairness: -[KR]- was my first online multiplayer server I visited, I learned what laming meant from their admins and after I learned it a member named -[KR]-Kross kept laming me when other admins weren't looking and when I retaliated said I lamed back which resulted in my first ban off of their server.

2.) Professionalism:They do not have "no recruiting" posted on their server motd and expect everyone to have went to their website and learn every single one of their rules before visiting. If they judge that harshly for people who do not care/have time for visiting their site then they should password it and make people register on their site to see it......

Quote :
The leaders of a clan set the basis, the foundation, the whole drive of the clan; whether it be skill based, community based, or based on poaching. It’s our repeated experience DE is founded on the latter.

Assumption's just to through an insult at us. How professional?

Quote :
Note though, this is not war - war is when we'd attack your server, which if happened trust us you will not need to ask if we were at war, it would be self-evident.

Yet after my first banning from -[KR]- was removed I decided to bring DE members to their server for a raiding war. The way this game was meant to be played... without laming rules... and they immediately slept all of us banned us and tried insulting us by saying how bad of a raid it was when they used admin to take care of us asap. The insulter back in 2009 by the way was -[KR]-Jawfin, go figure.

So much for equality between clans. I am not the only person that has unnecessary problems with -[KR]- either, every time I visit other public servers that's all I hear is bad word about KR, people talking about being banned for no reason, and others saying -[KR]- is on a power trip.

Since they like to judge -[DE]- based off of their misguided sense of morality I guess I'll retaliate with the fact that I know those people complaining elsewhere about -[KR]- are absolutely right.

I'm done with Knights Reborn, their leaders are an accumulation of unnecessary arrogant JA+'ers who probably find themselves above most just because their server is just recently getting active traffic after years of them using default maps and staying active... whoopty f'ing do!

-[KR]- is now labeled a sole enemy of -[DE]-, take hostile force against any KR member you can and you will have my consent.

Back to top Go down
MrDJSilva
Sith Acolyte
Sith Acolyte
MrDJSilva

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2013, 8:31 am

lol xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mrdjsilvagaming
Jawfin

Jawfin

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 4:58 am

yo
Back to top Go down
Jawfin

Jawfin

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 8:37 am

It's gone awful quiet here suddenly, something I said?
Back to top Go down
Jawfin

Jawfin

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:57 am

You guys crack me up, I think I deserve a reputation of -3 now, don't you?

When you're ready to man up and actually talk about what you did, and why I did what I did, you just let me know? Mmmmk?  ...hypocrites...
Back to top Go down
Ðarth Apocalypse
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Ðarth Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 3:03 pm

We don't like your kind around here and we're beyond talking.

Btw our rules are mostly a last resort template in case things get out of hand tbh, unlike your KR rules which are enforced, unclear, and without warning.
Back to top Go down
Jawfin

Jawfin

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 3:32 pm

Completely understood.  Feelings mutual.  I thought I could reach out, but some things can't be helped.    I hope all goes well with your clan regardless.  And my final comment here is just so everyone here knows what brought this bad blood about - I'm sure this will make things evidently clear for everyone: -

-[KR]-Sakito DISCONNECTED
-[DE]-Darth Martyr: wow
-[DE]-Darth Martyr: everybody like, left
SithEdwin: hahaha
 [-[DE]-Darth Martyr to -[DE]-Darth Apocalypse]: nows our chance, we should recruit edwin
[-[DE]-Darth Apocalypse to -[DE]-Darth Martyr]: do it in PM anyway
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to -[DE]-Darth Apocalypse]: ofc
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: hey, you ever been in a clan?
Padawan CONNECTED
Padawan (1) CONNECTED
SithEdwin: si
-[DE]-Darth Apocalypse: ghostin
-[DE]-Darth Apocalypse: haha
Padawan (1) RENAMED TO Unclanny X-Man
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: you wanna be in ours?
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to -[DE]-Darth Apocalypse]: what's the server IP?
[-[DE]-Darth Apocalypse to -[DE]-Darth Martyr]: idr
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to -[DE]-Darth Apocalypse]: ****....
Padawan RENAMED TO Free Agent
[-[DE]-Darth Apocalypse to -[DE]-Darth Martyr]: wait
[Free Agent to Unclanny X-Man]: too obv you think? Razz
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: o i c
[Unclanny X-Man to Free Agent]: wai
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: where are you from?
[-[DE]-Darth Apocalypse to -[DE]-Darth Martyr]: 174.126. 73 229
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: also look at me and hit u to private message
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: it should appear in purple like these messages
[Free Agent to Unclanny X-Man]: o hey lol, take a looksie at edwin
[Unclanny X-Man to Free Agent]: ikr
[Free Agent to Unclanny X-Man]: and martyr
[Free Agent to Unclanny X-Man]: to the logs we go
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: what's your main language you speak?
SithEdwin: which is the key to talk privately?
-[DE]-Darth Martyr: u
[SithEdwin to -[DE]-Darth Martyr]: m
[SithEdwin to -[DE]-Darth Martyr]: ok
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: yep like that perfect
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: alright, what's your main language you speak?
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: hablo espanol?
[SithEdwin to -[DE]-Darth Martyr]: i speak much spanis
[-[DE]-Darth Martyr to SithEdwin]: alright
Unclanny X-Man: DE
[SithEdwin to -[DE]-Darth Martyr]:  si puedes si no entiendo nada XD
Unclanny X-Man: there is no recruting here
Unclanny X-Man: good bye
-[DE]-Darth Apocalypse: rage
[SithEdwin to -[DE]-Darth Martyr]: Y?
Unclanny X-Man: We are Knights Reborn, please visit us at www.knights-reborn.org
Free Agent: Surprised
Unclanny X-Man: to disbut ur bans
-[DE]-Darth Martyr DISCONNECTED
-[DE]-Darth Apocalypse DISCONNECTED
Free Agent RENAMED TO -[KR]-Falcon
Unclanny X-Man RENAMED TO -[KR]-Jawfin

Last edited by Jawfin on June 22nd 2013, 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Black background!)
Back to top Go down
Darth Sacrilege
Dark Council
Dark Council
Darth Sacrilege

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 10:20 am

I just want to thank you jawfin for being civil and restrained. However, nothing will heal the breech between us. It would have happened eventually because Jedi are scum and Sith are awesome. Wink in a sith clan we are taught to be sneaky and to find loopholes in the rules. Realize that you absolutely NEED to put your basic rules in the more because no one is going to go to your site during a play session. I personally don't see why clans hate other people recruiting on their server. If they leave your clan you probably didnt do enough to make them want to stay. To prevent clan hopping you just establish a wait time to be able to rejoin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned wearing tags   Getting banned wearing tags I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting banned wearing tags
Page 1 of 1